Assurance Services Supervisor
As an Audit Supervisor, you will provide both leadership and supervision to Staff and Senior Auditors and manage audit engagements. You will provide detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks. Additionally, you will work with Managers and Partners in the areas of risk assessment, audit engagement planning and financial statement preparation.
As a Tax Preparer, you will assist Partners in preparing individual, business and not for profit tax returns using ProSystem fx Tax software.
For the right candidate, excellent growth opportunities are available in the short term. Kring, Ray, Farley & Riddle, PSC, offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
· An active CPA license and 4-6 years audit experience in public accounting
· Not-for-profit audit experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and use initiative and professional judgment
· Ability to mentor and train others
· Experience with ProSystem fx Engagement paperless audit software or comparable platform
· Experience with PPC’s Smart Practice Aids risk assessment software a plus
· Experience with ProSystem fx Tax software or comparable software
Candidates without these specific qualifications need not apply.